Saturday, January 26, 2013

Do you believe in magic?

Whenever I hear the word magic the song by The Lovin' Spoonful pops into my head. Such a classic, good time song. It reminds me of the summers of my childhood.....and isn't that where magic comes from? Childhood.

My sweet middle son Erik made me a magic snowflake at school this week and proudly brought it home to present to me. He knows how much I love winter and snow....and also how disappointing this snow-less winter has left us all feeling. I asked him to tape it to my bedroom window because I knew the light would be pretty shining through it in the morning. 





The next morning we awoke to snow! Not much, just enough to cover the ground...but still it is snow and it is here. The magic of winter and childhood is very much alive. 

We spent the walk to school searching for Tomten footprints. The boys are positive they found some. 


No comments:

Post a Comment