Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sweater Weather

After really slacking on knitting projects for the majority of 2011 (save Christmas presents) I am now re-inspired and ready to go!
I don't quite know how I had never heard of Ravelry.com prior to this month, but now that I have found it I am oh so happy to have more patterns, fellow knitters, and lovely pictures at my disposal.
With all this renewed lust for knitting I have decided to take on my first sweater project. I happened upon a link to Kate Davies blog over at textiles.com and fell head over heals in love with her patterns, but most of all the owl sweater http://textisles.com/designs/o-w-l-s/
After 2 days on the needles I am ultra pleased with the pattern, the yarn I picked (Eskimo by Drops), and how quickly this is knitting up.


Back to the needles, I just can't put this one down!

No comments:

Post a Comment